Thursday, June 7, 2012

Guilty pleasures - handmade goodies via laptop.

Hello! I thought I'd confess to all and sundry that I have been spending lately. Shops of choice? Among others, Etsy and Madeit.

It's no secret that I'm a fan of such websites featuring lovely handmade goodies. I've been e-browsing for some time but lately a little more - possibly because I've been quite time-poor and these sites have been hitting the spot with my retail needs.

Here's a peek of some of the lovely things I've been spending my pennies on, for myself and others:


Do you like this 'Family Rules' bus roll from HarperGrace? This was a lovely gift for a beloved family member who is expecting her first child in a few weeks.


Or how about this lovely t-shirt? Okay, this was for me. Loving the colour and the goddess print, plus the slightly scoopy neckline. This was from LookforFiddleheads.



How about these little beauties? These were for my mum on Mother's Day from thelittleorchard on Madeit. Unfortunately I could not find them today on her page but have a look anyway as there are tonnes of other must-have trinkets to tempt you!

I love to trawl Etsy and other similar sites like Madeit for unique bits and pieces. These sites are a cornucopia of originality and inspiration and are worth discovering if you haven't already. Have fun on your treasure hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment