Friday, October 21, 2011

Still clicking....cardy update.


It was way back here when I gave you the last update on my first self-knitted cardigan. It's taken a long time due to many distractions and other priorities, but I haven't given up!

To date I've completed the back, right front and halfway through the left front. So far it's been a lot easier than I anticipated. Granted, it is an easy pattern, but I usually find a way to mess up even the easiest instructions! I'm anticipating some problems with the button edging and sewing up.

There is definitely a very satisfied and smug feeling in knitting your own clothes, and a very strong ownership - after all, I know every stitch (particularly the dropped ones!).

Time to snatch a few minutes to add a few more rows........

No comments:

Post a Comment