Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Clickety click :: cardy update


I have been, as my husband says, on the click-clack sticks. But oh! how this cardy has been trouble getting started! I swear I knitted and unpicked that ribbing 6 times - in the end my mum graciously offered to do the ribbing as I was getting to a point where I couldn't look at it anymore - so I feel a bit guilty because it's only just begun and already I'm cheating! But sometimes knitting is just like that.

But I am happy with how it's knitting up so far. I'm knitting the smallest size and using next size up needles as I'm a pretty tight knitter. Now I'm a bit worried it will be a bit big but time will tell.

I won't be able to get a lot done this week as I have some organising to do for the Melbourne Marathon for CPEC and for Nellie's baptism this weekend, plus hoping to make a skirt for the baptism as well - so no knitting posts for a week at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment